Business has changed Alphamaynar Staffing Service is here to help you push forward.
COVID-19 RULES AND REGULATIONS
In our Agency, we care for everyone’s health and safety, we provide a safe distance service for every individual who comes into our office.
If you think you’ve been exposed to the COVID-19
If you believe you have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, you should go to an assessment centre to get tested.
Other than going to the assessment centre, you should stay at home and self-isolate for at least 14 days. You could be carrying the virus without knowing it.
Symptoms and treatment
Symptoms of COVID-19, which is the disease caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus, range from mild — like the flu and other common respiratory infections — to severe.
Call 911 if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- severe difficulty breathing (struggling for each breath, can only speak in single words)
- severe chest pain (constant tightness or crushing sensation)
- feeling confused or unsure of where you are
- losing consciousness
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- fever (feeling hot to the touch, a temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or higher)
- cough that’s new or worsening (continuous, more than usual)
- barking cough, making a whistling noise when breathing (croup)
- shortness of breath (out of breath, unable to breathe deeply)
- sore throat
- difficulty swallowing
- runny, stuffy or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
- lost sense of taste or smell
- pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- headache that’s unusual or long lasting
- digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
- muscle aches
- extreme tiredness that is unusual (fatigue, lack of energy)
- falling down often